The Friends of Letot
The Friends of Letot is a group of community advocates who support the mission of Letot Center and the Letot Girls’ Residential Treatment Center through volunteerism, education and community awareness.
These effective agencies operated by the Dallas County Juvenile Department have been supported by the Letot Center Capital Foundation and the community leadership of Craig Evans and Caren Prothro. The Friends of Letot will join Craig and Caren as the torchbearers for troubled youth and girls who would otherwise be invisible.
- Your membership is your public support of the work done on behalf of troubled youth and invisible girls.
- Your membership fees will support enhancements such as career assessments, vocational and educational programs, certificates and licenses and courtyard and grounds landscaping care.
- Your awareness and your support will ensure that problems of troubled youth and invisible girls will continue to have visibility in our community.
What is the Commitment to The Join Friends of Letot?
The time commitment is flexible. With your membership you will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Events in support of Letot, including membership meetings of the Friends of Letot,
- As an ambassador to the community and your sphere of influence, and
- Special volunteer opportunities
What you do now by joining the Friends of Letot will shape generations to come.
Friends dues are available at three different membership levels:
- Individual – $75 annually;
- Couple Membership – $150 annually
- Lifetime Founding Membership – $1,000 once